First, I still don’t really understand this whole “meme” thing… I think that since I got tagged, I now have to answer and then tag 5 other people?
I’ll do it, but someone please explain this whole phenomenon to me:
1. What translation of the Bible do you like best?
- I’m an ESV guy… But if you want more info on bible translations then check out the best bible site. It has lots of helpful information on finding a bible.
2. Old or New Testament?
- Is that even a legit question? Do you like the first half of the movie or the second? Do you like the front of your car or the back? Do you like your left or your right nostril? Sorry… Whole thing.
3. Favorite Book of the Bible?
4. Favorite Chapter?
- Ephesians 2
5. Favorite Verse? (feel free to explain yourself if you have to)
- Ephesians 2:4 “BUT GOD…”
6. Bible character you think you’re most like?
- The number of funny jokes I came up with here is amazing. However, none were very good for public consumption… that and I don’t want to get struck by lightening.
7. One thing from the Bible that confuses you?
- Just one… sheesh… Let’s start with the Hebrew language (I’m taking Hebrew II right now)
8. Moses or Paul?
- In a cage match… Moses. I’m sure he got some mad ninja training in Pharaoh’s house… then all those years herding sheep… He was probably a tough cookie… that, and the bible is clear that Paul let other people do the fighting (Acts 7:58). So, yeah, Moses in a cage match… was that what was ment by the question?
9. A teaching from the Bible that you struggle with or don’t get?
- Shoot… all makes sense to me Seriously though, I can’t think of anything off the top of my head. Why am I even in seminary?
10. Coolest name in the Bible?
- Zebediah (means Son of Michael… and, yeah, my friend Mike named his kid Zebediah… now that is cool!)