Welcome. This page is, by far, the most visited page on GoingtoSeminary.com. Odds are that you are here because your googled “Seminary Scholarship” or some derivative thereof. If that is the case, first, welcome to GoingtoSeminary.com. This site is designed to be a resource for those who are considering or currently attending seminary. We have articles on life in seminary, money, tips and advice for seminarians, love and marriage, and much more. We invite you to browse around and leave a comment or two.
Below you will find a list of scholarships that we’ve stumbled across that are specifically designed for seminarians. As you probably know by now, scholarships are hard to come by for seminarians. While we try to compile some of the ones we’ve found, honestly, the best place to start is with your seminary. Almost every seminary has multiple scholarships available exclusively for their students. So, be sure to check your seminary’s website or financial aid office. That said, here are some scholarships we’ve come across:
- Logos Seminary Scholarship – They give away $1,000 every quarter and all you have to do is watch a 9 minute commercial about their software. Why wouldn’t you enter?
- Seminary Scholarships – Comprehensive listing of scholarships for seminary students. You can search and filter to find all the scholarships that meet your unique situation.
- Acton Institute (3 Different scholarships)
- The Mississippi Baptist Foundation
- The Baptist Foundation of Alabama
- Arkansas Baptist Foundation (6 listed)
- Rockbridge Seminary (unique scholarship method)
- Baptist Communicators Association
- Northwest Baptist Foundation
- Here’s a list of scholarships with phone numbers and email contacts
- Chattanooga Christian Foundation
- Funds for Theological Education
- UPS ($3000 to $4,000 tuition assistance for part time employees)
- Church Partnership Programs (Lots of seminaries will cover a matching portion of your tuition if your church will commit to pay a percentage as well ) You’ll have to check with your seminary to see if they offer a program like this.
- Billy Graham Scholarship (worth $25,000, this is a comprehensive MABTS scholarship)
- Francis Schaeffer Scholarship (worth $18,000, this is a comprehensive MACCS scholarship)
- Leith Anderson Scholarship (worth $18,000, this is a comprehensive DMin scholarship)